0.45mm flat keys stainless steel mechanical keyboard with 800 dpi
71 keys compact format IP65 static vandal proof stainless steel
industrial keyboard with
IP68 dynamic rated washable 25mm stainless steel optical trackball
module with 400 or 800 DPI resolutions for fast and accurate cursor
position with extremely smooth operation
without any noise, 6 mouse keys, industrial metal dome PCB with
gold-on-gold key switch technology with short stroke 0.45mm with
excellent tactile feeling for stable
and accurate data input, with rear panel mounting solution.
Pls.see below table:
Product Classifications and Descriptions
IP Rated TB
IP65 static Mechanical Trackball with 400 DPI;
IP68 dynamic washable Optical Trackball with 800 DPI;
- This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or
semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet
terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls,
hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas,
ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM),
Internet public phones etc.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet
the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity
and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction,
vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under
extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation
under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel,
rear aluminium plate with mounting holes easily & tightly
mounting to enclosure or panel
- An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow
users to achieve stable and accurate data input, with firm tactile
perception for comfortable operation
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends
and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can
not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign
or custom variants.
- Complete electronic modules including controller in close
consultation with our customers are available.
- PS/2, USB connection plug-and-play with PC via PC existing OS
driver, no needing of install separate driver.
|Actuator/keys||71 keys, 2.0mm thickness super quality SUS304 brushed stainless
steel flat key.|
|Key top style||Non-protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched
legends & raised braille on keys are available|
|Key Size||14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal keys, 14.0mm x 28.0mm for enter key,
14.0mm x 100.0mm for space bar|
|Actuation Force||2.0N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 14.0mm (pressure point) 4.0N+/-0.1N
for key 14.0mm x 28.0mm (pressure point)|
|Switch life||more than 5 million of operations|
|Front Plate||1.5mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel|
|Back Plate||3.0mm thickness brushed & oxidized aluminium|
|Tracker ball||25.1mm (1.0’) diameter, IP65 static 400DPI mechanical trackball,
IP68 dynamic washable 800DPI optical Trackball.|
· Supply Voltage: +5V DC +/-5%
· Current Rating: appr. 30mA
· EMC Standard: It is compliance with the council IEC
· EMI: EN 55022: 2010
· EMS: EN 55024:2010
· Lifespan > 5 years
· Switch Contact Material: metal dome PCB with Gold-on-Gold key
· Interface: PS2, USB available.
· OS: All Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Vxworks, Android, (U-cos--To be
· Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
· Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
· Operating RH: 30-90%
· Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
· Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
· Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
· Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
· RoHS Compliant, CE and FCC, ESD
· Protection Level: IP65(front panel)
· Vandal resistant IK10
· Key Lifespan >5 million actuations
· MTBF >50000H
· MTTR <30min